Barrister – Solicitor
DDI: (09) 553 9247
I graduated from the University of Auckland in 2013 with a Bachelor of Laws. In May 2017, I joined the litigation team at Steindle Williams. I have a wide range of experience in litigation matters with a particular emphasis on employment and family law litigation including:
I regularly appear as counsel in the Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court and mediations for client business employers. I also offer representation and advice to client employees with employment issues. I am able to assist in the full range of employment matters including:
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on Employment and Contractor Agreements;
- Personal Grievance claims;
- Advising clients in disciplinary and performance management processes;
- Restraints of Trade;
- Restructuring/ Redundancy matters;
- Workplace policy creation;
- Representation in the Employment Relations Authority and/or Employment Court.
Family / Relationship Property
I am experience in all areas of Family Law, and have represented clients in the Family and High Courts on matters including:
- Care of Children,
- Domestic Violence
- Estate and Will disputes;
- Relationship Property; and
- Trust disputes.
I work with my clients to obtain the best possible result, keeping them informed on how their matter is progressing and advising what next steps will be required, and endeavour to assist clients to reach agreement where possible, whether by way of mediation or Court proceedings.