Barrister – Solicitor
DDI: (09) 553 9236
I joined the litigation team at Steindle Williams in 2019, with several years’ experience both as a Research Counsel in the District Court (examining legal issues in both the civil and criminal contexts), and as acting counsel for clients over the past 7 years in civil litigation (with a particular focus on Body Corporate, Resident societies and unit titles), including:
- Body Corporate administration and procedure;
- Leaky building litigation;
- High Court property sales and vesting orders;
- Debt collection proceedings in the High Court, District Court and Tenancy Tribunal;
- Insolvency proceedings;
- Body corporate rule enforcement;
- Environment Court proceedings.
I work closely with David Hoskin in all aspects of the litigation process.
I believe in precise pragmatism in respect of each issue faced by our clients, with a firm belief that the most effective solution to any problem is found in having both the problem and solution well defined.