I have practised law and been with Steindle Williams Legal since 2007. During that time I have acted for a wide variety of clients from individuals and small business owners to large businesses and high net worth people and have been involved in a number of international commercial transactions.
I practise across a broad range of areas including property, leasing, estate and tax planning, construction, commercial and company law, trusts, insolvency, dispute resolution and general structuring. With such a broad grounding I am able to proactively identify key issues for the client and pride myself on my ability to find unique and practical solutions to meet my client’s needs.
I have written a number of articles and have presented at seminars for the Auckland Property Investors Association.
My recent experience includes:
- Acting for clients in the formation of international business structures.
- Acting in respect of the sale of a large overseas business ($50 million NZD) and dealing with a variety of cross jurisdictional issues.
- Providing structuring advice to a number of clients from small and large business owners.
- Drafting, negotiation and acting for landlords and tenants in commercial leasing matters.
- Acting for clients in a variety of complicated disputes and commercial negotiations.
- Drafting and offering estate and tax planning advice for a diverse range of clients.
- General commercial and residential property work.