I joined Steindle Williams Legal in 2016 after working for another general practice firm in Auckland. Prior to this, I studied at the University of Auckland, graduating with a conjoint Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts in 2014.
My practice areas include property, trusts, estate planning, commercial and company law. My experience includes:
- Assisting clients with commercial and residential property transactions
- Drafting, negotiating and acting for both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing matters and disputes
- Forming and administering companies and trusts
- Providing estate planning advice and attending to the administration of estates
- Assisting clients with the sale and purchase of businesses
- Drafting commercial contracts and negotiating commercial contract disputes