I have been a practicing solicitor since 2014, having graduated from the University of Auckland with a Bachelor of Laws and Arts (BA/LLB) with a major in German and Mandarin.
I pride myself on providing detailed and pragmatic legal advice to clients tailored to suit their individual commercial and private client needs.
My primary areas of practice include:
- Sale and Purchase of Business;
- Residential and Commercial Conveyancing;
- Subdivisions and Cross-lease Conversions;
- Off-the-Plans Sale and Purchases;
- Advice on Building Contracts;
- Terms and Conditions of Trade;
- Advice on Franchise Agreements
I also assist clients on private client matters in the areas of Relationship Property, Trusts, Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, and Refinance.